Placing a Notice
The cost of placing a notice in the Official Gazette is $25 per insertion. Notices may be submitted by writing to the Virgin Islands Official Gazette, c/o Cabinet Office, Sebastian's Building, Government of the Virgin Islands, Road Town, Tortola VG1110, Virgin Islands. Please enclose a cheque for payment, along with your contact details and the text of your notice.
You can download the schedule of notice submission deadlines using the icon below.
The Virgin Islands Official Gazette has developed templates for three common types of notices. You can download them here as a Microsoft Word document.
- Notice of Appointment of a Liquidator under Section 204 of the BVI Business Company Act
- Notice of Appointment of a Liquidator under Section 203 of the BVI Business Company Act
- Final Notice of Dissolution under the BVI Business Company Act
You are advised, to ensure that all notices submitted adhere to the following basic requirements:
- A specific contact name and phone number is given in the event we have a question about the notice.
- All addresses are complete and includes the country where the person is located.
- All notices are signed and dated.
- Notices are free of grammatical and spelling errors, and are accompanied by an appropriate cover letter and individual payment.
Notices which are submitted contrary to these requirements will be returned unpublished.